Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Welcome!


If you were sent a link here, thank you for stopping in. If you stumbled upon this blog, that probably means you are as disgusted about what has transpired in the past month regarding Kimora Lee Simmons' departure from Baby Phat as I am. If you "stumbled upon" this blog looking for some negative information about Kimora Lee Simmons you can forget it and I advise you to click the red "x" in the top right corner of your window here and keep it moving.

In the coming days, this blog will evolve...and grow. I am singularly operating it to help spread the word that Kimora Lee Simmons is no longer with Baby Phat, and to make sure that the public knows the disgusting reasons why that is so. I'm a dilligent blogger Kellwood. So, this will not be a one shot situation. If this takes me until the next year, to make sure that the public is made aware of what you've done, so be it. Enough is enough. --Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment