Sunday, November 13, 2011

Everyone is Born Fabulous


Kimora stops for this photo during an event in Kuala Lumpur.

One of my Twitter friends sent me a Direct Message yesterday that had a link to an article from The Philippine Star about Kimora Lee Simmons's recent visit to Malaysia.  In the article, Kimora chats with the writer about what she thinks it means to be "fabulous".  I think everyone should read it.  I was out shopping with my mother, so I had to read it on my phone, which I don't really like to do, but I was glad that I'd had the chance to see it at all.  Check out a snippet below:
“Being fabulous means it comes from the inside. Yes, we wear makeup, we do our hair, we put on our clothes or we do our nails. Still, it comes from the inside because we can put a lot of makeup but if you’re sick, you’re sick. If you’re sad, you’re sad. A makeup can make you look little better or getting our nails done kinda make you relax but these are outside things, it should really come from the inside.”
Read the whole article here and remember, we aren't buying any Baby Phat apparel anymore!  Kimora sent a tweet yesterday stating that she'd received some Shinto Clinical, her soon to be released line of skincare products, Just Fabulous appears to be taking off like a rocket ship since she became President and Creative Director and she's cooking up some other goodies that I'm sure will be awesome.  So, there's no need to buy Baby Phat if you've been doing it, in part, in support of Kimora.  There's a little surprise at the end of the Philippine Star article, so be sure to read the whole thing! --Sugar  

No comments:

Post a Comment