Thursday, February 2, 2012

Shinto Clinical Featured in NYLON Mag


From lashhaven.com.au

Some months ago, I was chatting with one of my pals on Twitter when we started discussing eyelashes and ways to enhance them or to actually grow some new ones.  I expressed my disdain for some new "by prescription only" product that claimed it could help regrow lash hairs because I try to avoid medicines as much as possible.  A medicine to regrow eyelash hairs is something I absolutely would never use.  Besides, mine are very thick and healthy, bless gawt!  So, I don't need it anyway.

But, for those of us who do struggle with a desire for thicker longer lashes, and there are many of us, here comes Kimora Lee Simmons with a solution that does not require a prescription.  Shinto Clinical's LASH is a "clinically proven eyelash growth enhancer" and it's already getting accolades. 

From the Shinto Clinical Twitter page earlier today (click to enlarge):


I love the guy (?) all snuggled up with the tube of LASH in bed!  Pick up a copy of the February edition of NYLON Magazine and check out the full write-up.  I have a feeling we have a lot more like this to look forward to in the coming weeks and months.  I can't wait!  Baby who? --Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment