Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Kimora!


Another year, more milestones, more blessings!  It seems like I only just posted a message with birthday wishes to the Queen of Fabulosity yesterday, but here we are again.  I would like to not get all sappy and cheesy, and I hope that I won't in this post, but if I do dear reader, please forgive me.

Kimora Lee Simmons Hounsou!? I hope that today and this entire weekend is a great one for you.  I don't know if you care about your birthday much anymore.  I really don't care that much about my own, but some people really go all out for the day.  If you're one of those people, I hope you enjoy it.

So much has happened in a year and I pray that even better things are in store in the year ahead.  You've been such an inspiration to so many at such a young age, with so many people depending on you for this thing and the other and expecting this thing and the other from you.  I hope that somewhere you get some relief from it all.  I really, really hope so.

I love you dearly (something that still baffles my rational mind, yet here we are lol) and if there's anything I can ever do to help with anything, let me know.  --Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment